Important Information For Online Learning
Please see below important information regarding the arrangements for online learning to begin on Monday 11th January.
Please note the following points:
- Pupils will be expected to FOLLOW THEIR EXISTING TIMETABLE STRUCTURE but with the key difference of teachers being available remotely, providing work and support through Google Classroom, online.
- While the exisiting timetable is the framework for the week we have made changes to timings and period length to allow for breaks from screen time. These are explained in the document ‘WHS School Week Structure COVID 2021’ below. Please make yourself familiar with this new structure so your child can be registered as present each period they engage with online.
- Guidelines for both Junior and Senior phase learning are published below. Please read these carefully.
- Pupils who have been allowed to work from the school will be following the same structure as pupils working remotely but will be supervised in classrooms by staff.
- If your child does not know their timetable or if they cannot access their relevant Google classrooms please contact the school for help.