Complaints Procedure

If a parent has any concerns they should contact their child’s Named Person (your child’s Guidance Teacher) in the first instance, or the Senior Management Team for more serious issues.

The school will always endeavour to resolve issues by listening to parents and seeking solutions in partnership. Should a situation not be resolved, parents can contact the Area Care and Learning Manager, Jacquelyn Jennett, at the Area Education Office, Highland Council, Drummuie, Golspie KW10 6TA.

Please note that transport is not a school responsibility and any queries should be addressed to the Transport Development Officer, Highland Council, Glenurquhart Road, Inverness, IV3 5NX, or