Important Information for Parents/Carers
Please see below further guidance regarding the opening of the school to vulnerable children and the children of Key Workers for childcare this week Wednesday 6th January to Friday 8th January and for the beginning of online learning on Monday 11th January.
- Parent/carers of vulnerable pupils have already been contacted inviting them to attend school from tomorrow, Wednesday 6th January. These pupils could be from any year group S1-6.
- Parent/carers of Key Workers’ children have NOT been previously contacted but are welcome to send their children to school from tomorrow, Wednesday 6th January, if it is absolutely essential and provided they are currently in S1 or S2. There is no provision for key workers’ children who are older than this.
- Parent/carers are respectfully asked if they could contact the school by email to let us know if your child will not be requiring the service full time; for example, if only specific times/days of the week are needed.
- Canteen facilities will be in operation as usual.
- Face coverings will be required to be worn by all people in the building, at all times.
- For those attending childcare, please try to have an activity with you to pass the time. Staff will be in attendance to supervise the children.
Further information on the organisation of online learning will follow in the coming days.