Our Values & Aims
Wick High School aims to enable all pupils to grow intellectually, socially and emotionally, and to develop as far as possible their individual talents and abilities.
Specifically we aim to:
- Maintain a secure and healthy environment in which all staff and pupils feel valued and in which effective learning may take place.
- Provide a quality education for every student through a range of relevant and appropriate courses with valid and reliable assessment and supportive and informed guidance.
- Work in partnership with students and parents to secure improved attainment and maximum potential.
- Support students in developing self-esteem, self-respect and respect for others and the environment, within the developing ethos of a health promoting school.
- Work with other agencies in the community to meet the needs of the whole child and prepare them for their role in society.
- Equip pupils with the highest qualifications possible to enable them to move on successfully to employment or continuing education and secure a commitment to life-long learning.