Return To School – Monday 19th April
We look forward to welcoming 100% of the school population back tomorrow. It has been a long time since this has been the case and we hope that all of our pupils and their families are looking forward to tomorrow as another sign of normal life returning to us all. While there will be familiar parts of the school day we would also like to remind you all of the key differences that will be in place for the new term. They are shown below:
- Face coverings will be mandatory for all staff and pupils while in the building. Face coverings can be removed while eating/drinking in the canteen. Exemptions for medical reasons, as before, apply.
- Pupils should try to maintain social distancing rules at all times and therefore should not congregate in large groups or break guidance around seating arangements at intervals.
- There should be no physical contact between pupils.
- Pupils are encouraged to use the school’s outdoor spaces in breaks.
- Pupils should report to morning registration as normal.
- The timings for periods and breaks will be as before. Click here for a timetable.
- Pupils using school bus transport should sit in the place that they were assigned before lockdown.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us when we open tomorrow.